“Well done, everything!”

Stuffers Grill & Beer Pub
Ranked #46 of 96 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been wanting to try this place since it opened. The reviews leaned good to terrible so we tried Stuffers expecting just average if not bad.

They have done a great job on the interior looks great. The servers were super friendly and right on us for our drink and appetizer orders. Many choices here and a great selection of draft beer. TV's mount around the dinning area.

Our meals showed up super hot and as ordered with the exception of my burger being a little over done, maybe aim one degree lower then you really like as others have complained about the burger being over cooked. It was tasty and came with nice fries. Others ordered a chicken salad ( huge). Pirogies served hot and tasty. And the best meal seemed to be the Flatbread chicken. With maybe a few growing pains I believe they will do alright here and we will return.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Do not go! Horrible service! My husband and I ordered food to be delivered. They gave us an hour delivery estimate, which was fine, but then the food was over an hour late. After it was a half-hour late, I called asking where it was, and it hadn’t left the restaurant yet. They told me that it had been sitting under a heating lamp for over half an hour, waiting for the delivery guy. I told them to make me fresh food, that if it was going to be that late, I wanted it fresh and hot. They agreed, and yet later, when the food FINALLY arrived, it was ice cold. Not warm, completely stone cold. And it was clearly the original food that they’d left sitting out, not new food, because it was congealed and gross. We couldn’t eat it. I immediately called for a refund. At first, they tried to offer me a gift card instead, but I wanted a refund, because we ultimately had to order our dinner from somewhere else. I was promised a refund, promised the manager would call me, but neither happened. Go literally anywhere else! The staff lies, and the service is awful!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Enjoyable and pleasant atmosphere. Lots of beers to choose from on tap. Feels more bar like than a restaurant - all the tables are high with stools, but comfortable. The burgers are huge and there are many options on the menu. If you like your burger medium, with pink in the middle, I recommend ordering it medium rare. Mine was tasty, but a bit over cooked for what I call medium. Wings delicious, fries super crispy and delicious. The service was a little slow, but it was a busy Saturday night, and the server apologized. So many fun and interesting combinations to choose from on the menu. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

A little out of the way, but the food is good.

Big burgers and good service are what we found here,
We were here for lunch and on our first trip wee treated like old friends

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Today was our first dining experience at Stuffers Grill located at the intersection of Fletchwood & Appleton Rds, Elkton, MD. We split the large 21 inch cheesesteak. It was obvious from the first bite that quality Angus chip steak is being used. The taste, quantity and roll were superb. One caution: they use, by default, a peperry hot sauce: I thought it detracted from the Angus beef flavor. Tell them to hold it. To meet our restaurant dot com threshhold of $30, we ordered to go a piece of New York cheesecake. Rhi, our server, was pleasant and accommodating but her timeliness of service needs work. Management is to be congratulated for offering the value-based restaurant dot com certificate.

Been to Stuffers Grill & Beer Pub? Share your experiences!