“Saturday Lunch at Spice N Curry - Yum!”
Review of Spice N Curry

Spice N Curry
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Elkridge
Reviewed 27 July 2015

My husband and I had lunch at this new restaurant in Elkridge on Saturday. There was no buffet so we ordered from the menu. We got the samosas for an appetizer to share and they were delicious. Two VERY large samosas which were perfectly cooked and the filling was moist and very flavorful. I had the butter chicken for my entree and it was unbelievable. So rich, creamy, with a nice kick to it. The chicken was perfectly cooked and the portion was HUGE. It was so large, in fact, that my husband had to help me finish it. His entree was served 10 or so minutes after mine (I am not sure if this was by design or just a function of being a new place-working out the kinks). We just looked upon this as a multi-course meal to be shared. He had some kind of a 'green chicken' dish (can't remember the name), and it was equally yummy. It was quite spicy which we requested. It also came to the table sizzling on a skillet (fajita style)with onions and peppers.The service was very attentive and our waiter was incredibly friendly and personable. The gentleman who I believe to be the owner came over and chatted with us as well. All in all a very good experience. Will definitely be back!