USD 63
USD 68
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 74
USD 69
All reviewsoffer breakfastroom was cleankeep up the good worknorth carolinafront desk clerkplenty of parkinghotel staffcoffee makernight stayup to dateflat screenhome away from homeoff the highwayhdtvdownfallpetwalmart
Reviewed 3 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night and this is my second time staying here and I am happy to see the renovations that have been done to the exterior of the hotel and guest service and the staff is amazing at this Hotel. When we first arrived I was nicely greeted by Dave at the front desk and checking was a breeze and he made a good first impression and he was very helpful throughout hour stay. The room was clean of beds were comfortable and the room is nice and updated it is a home away from home. With all that being said if you are in the Edgewood area or have a large group or need a event space and you need a clean place to stay the Ramada Edgewood hotel is your place. Once again with all that being said can't wait to visit back soon and to all the staff and Dave keep up the good work.

Sincerely Kent Walker

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Kent W and thank you for writing such a great review. All of us at the Ramada work hard each and every day to provide all of our guests with a clean, comfortable remodeled room with outstanding customer service at an affordable price. To see that one of our guests noticed our efforts AND took the time out of their day to share their experience, puts a smile on all of our faces.

Thank you again Kent W for such a great review but most of all, thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Ramada

Reviewed 25 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We arrived at the Hotel at approx. 2:30 am, was told we would receive a AAA and or a AARP discount...that never happened....called front desk and asked for a later checkout and was granted an extra 30 minutes......WOW.... Normal checkout is 11 am, there was beating at our door at 10:58 by someone yelling " Housekeeping " !!!!!!. At 11:03, the phone rings and I am met with a mans voice saying " What are you doing ?"!!!! I was in a stste of shock for a moment, then I said," we have a late checkout", in which I am met with, " Oh, I am sorry, I do see that now" TOO Damn Late for an apology by this point.....as far as I'm concerned, you will NEVER see me or my spouse at this location or ANY other Ramada for that matter.
I can go on and on about other things that as a Correctional Officer that I saw, but, I choose not to bash Ramada any further....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Hello deucecoupe67 and thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about your most recent stay.

I want to sincerely apologize to you over the mix up as to when YOUR approved check out time was. You are correct in that our posted check out time is 11AM. We recognize that sometimes our guests need a little extra time which is why, when requested, we have always approved an extra 30 minutes at no extra charge. Rest assured that I have spoken with both the night clerk that checked you in as well as the day clerk that checked you out to be sure that both understand just how important it is to communicate special guests needs/requests at the end/beginning of their shifts. Again my sincere apologies for this mix up.

deucecoupe67, I truly hope that his mishap does not stop you or your spouse from staying with us or for that manner, Ramada. My hope is that we will be afforded the opportunity to serve you and your spouse in the future