“Delightful ”

Umai Sushi
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Deale
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

A delightful cross between a sushi restaurant and a small town cafe. The locals eat here or carry out, the food is obviously good, and like a true sushi restaurant, the only utensils on the table were chopsticks!

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

... unless you travel to Japan. In fact, in one instance, the sushi here at Umai was better than a place I visited in Nara. The owner/hostess/waiter is friendly and helpful; she will quickly become your best friend. The sushi is as fresh as it can be and artfully prepared. Arrive early as they get busy! I wish I could give this place 10 stars!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The sushi is great and the presentation is incredible. The sushi chef is an artist. The owner is great and always greats our kids with a big hug. The other items on the menu are good as well. Our favorite place.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I am lucky to have some great friends in Deale and they introduced me to this place. I am also fortunate because my friend has been to this place so many times that the owner knows and loves him. The owner is very sweet and makes everyone feel welcome. The sushi chef is very nice and is dedicated to his craft and makes excellent food. The place is a little small and a bit cramped but it is still a very nice place to visit for some great sushi.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We visit Umai Sushi at least twice per month. The food is great, the owners are fun. Great for family dining and dates.
Seating is limited, but well worth the wait.

Been to Umai Sushi? Share your experiences!