Slumberland Motel
USD 124
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Cumberland(Cumberland)(Great Value!)
USD 105
SleepInn
USD 147
USD 90
Cumberland Inn and Spa(Cumberland)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 93
Priceline
USD 62
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

This small motel is very inviting from it's cute curb appeal. The owner/manager was was very polite and in my opinion has a lot of pride of his business.
My room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable.
There are many places to grab a bite to eat here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank ricflairnwa
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Stayed here about 3 weeks ago because I locked keys in car. The people were nice and friendly. Best of all they went out of their way to help me with my situation.

The motel room was clean and the staff great!!

Emma

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank emma9801
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Initially, I was scared because that was my first experience to be in a very quiet place like that, however, by the next day, I was so comfortable and love it. Will do it again! Nice, clean, affordable and quiet place. That is all I need to clear my head from New York madness. I love it!!!

Room Tip: quiet environment
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 122grace
Reviewed 27 May 2014

..very clean, friendly staff, reasonable price. We stay there every year for the Cumberland ABATE party which only has camping available (we hate to camp). Very quaint. We're from Carroll County, MD. Even the 'brand name' motels really can't compare. You want all the bells and whistles? By all means, stay at a 'brand name'.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
8  Thank Pamster22
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This motel is nice for the low price for a short stay. It's clean and quiet. The location is good. It's close to the mall and to the main interstate. I enjoyed the view out the rear window. I did receive clean towels and had an ample supply of soap and toilet paper. The owners were very polite and helpful. I disliked only having a stand up ceramic shower but the hot water was perfect. I also found stink bugs in my room which wasn't very pleasant but I managed to make it two nights and its likely I'll stay again in the upcoming weeks as I travel to the beautiful state of Maryland to visit my fiance.

• Stayed: October 2013