“Love Panera”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Columbia is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I go here at least once a week for a meal. My go to is the napa almond chicken salad sandwich with the broccoli and cheese soup. Service is usually good, but sometimes it can be a little slow. I have never had a disappointing meal from here. My husband always enjoys his food also, however, he finds it to be too expensive for fast food, so he usually eats off the children's menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The place handled a large crowd of adults and teens with multiple orders calmly and graciously. We could find places to sit despite busy hours, and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My wife and I and a friend went to Panera for lunch and had a wonderful meal. Collectively we ordered an Asian Sesame Chicken Salad, a Green Goddess Cobb Chicken Salad, and a Watermellon Feta Salad. We all loved the delicious salads. I can't wait to return for another.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

When I am out with friends Panera is never a bad place to go. I am infatuated with the French onion soup I get it everywhere I go to compare. It is on of the best along with strawberry poppyseed salad.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I know that people will sit and play bridge for hours or conduct job interviews at this locations. Staff are very friendly. Food is good and reasonably priced. .