“Excellent dinner”

Victoria Gastro Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Gastro Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 108
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Three of us went Out for a business dinner. Food was prepared very well and delicious. Service was very good. Highly recommend. Wine list was excellent as well.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here around 9 p.m. Saturday night after a concert. I wasn’t sure how hungry I was and didn’t want to overeat given the late hour. I settled on a spinach salad that turned out to be the perfect amount of food and even better than I expected. Husband had a grilled cheese sandwich with wild boar bbq that was delicious. We even shared the bananas foster cheese cake, which was the perfect touch of sweetness but not too heavy. Service was quick and attentive without being annoying. Drink selection is wide and they are well prepared. Tables are a bit close together, but at that hour not a problem because they weren’t full. Overall a great meal experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Place and food was great. Our waitress, Rachel,was really really professional and helpful. We would recommend this to all.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

set at the bar for 45 minutes . no one acted like they even saw me. i was invisible. never got waited on. finally gave up and left. not sure if it was me, my color, or what the problem was. i will never go back. horrible experience

2  Thank llaboy
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Five of us visited the Pub today for a birthday brunch to celebrate my sons big day.
We requested outside seating since it was a beautiful day.
They had a very nice menu with great choices. My wife had the cheese stuffed berry french toast and it was wonderful.
Son and I both had huevos rancheros with crab meat and it was great. DIL had a cob salad and she was pleased with her choice. And grandson had the child's pizza.
The food, service and atmosphere were all wonderful.
The waiter was very attentive and understanding because he brought grandsons pizza first so he would be satisfied during the wait.
We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the covered patio.
We will be returning soon for dinner to try the great choices from that menu. We will