“The best Cornbread Ever!!”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #5 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The military theme makes me feel like my food is being bought with a purpose, especially when I purchase the warrior cup. The food is great and the kids meals are big enough to satisfy an adult. But the cornbread is made with real corn and is the best!!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

My order was served quickly/. The Brisket was great, but the Kickin Greens did not live up to the name. A little spice would have helped
Casual relaxed atmosphere. a good place to eat and rest your tired feet.
I would recommended it.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Having a relative on the competition BBQ scene, I've had ward winning BBQ so we are definitely a hard to please crowd- so much that we typically stay away from BBQ restaurants because we are always disappointed. We took a chance on this Mission BBQ for a quick lunch and it was decent. Not overly spiced or sauced, no tough meats. Really wish there was sweet potatoes though. I'd visit again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to this Mission BBQ on several occasions as well as different ones throughout the region and this one is definitely the best foodwise and customer service.... A++++

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Mission bbq made for a great location for an informal business dinner. I’ve eaten here and at other Mission locations a few times but never considered it as a business location but I was pleasantly surprised.

We weren’t rushed and the booths gave us enough privacy to talk openly. The food is just basic good food - brisket, turkey, pulled pork, and sides and I’m thinking it added to the open and friendly business discussion. After all it’s hard to put on airs when your eating bbq.