“Good food and eat hand-crafted drinks”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is my go-to restaurant for Sunday lunch. The food is always fresh and the service is efficient. There is never a wait to be seated. The seasonal flatbreads are delicious. The soups are always good and all of the food is served at the right temperatures. We ordered the sea bass and the cedar planked salmon. Both entrees were delicious. The root vegetables that accompanied the salmon were fresh and cooked just right! I especially like the handcrafted drinks, made with fresh puréed juices and, even fresh herbs. Don’t forget to try one!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

It was a night out with friends we had not seen in a while. Everyone loved their food choices. I ordered a salad and the presentation was a creative clear vase, but once the plate was on the table, they upwardly removed the vase to have a nice spill over the plate. Our server, Erik, also suggested a nice pinot noir called Windracer to go with the salmon that accompanied the salad. The taste was very unique. I made sure my local wine store ordered a bottle for me. Always love the ambience and the professionalism of the staff.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Last week we made an impromptu call to see about dinner, with the caveat we needed to bring in a service dog in training.

The restaurant staff went overboard to accommodate, from reservations setting aside a quiet booth, to the waiter taking our credit card in advance in case we had to leave early, to the manager coming over to meet us and talk about what we were doing to train the service dog.

The food was excellent, as usual :-)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Went there with 10 people to celebrate a birthday. Everybody enjoyed it. Had the trout. Always like it. Also the flatbreads are good. The only problem is that they charge for bread. It costs $2.50 for a small basket. The desserts are fine.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

One of my most favorite places for Happy Hour is at Seasons 52. The small plates menu is diverse and tasty - until this visit. The lamb lollipops were such a disappointment, in both taste and presentation. The KONA-CRUSTED LAMB LOLLIPOPS* with 15-year aged balsamic at 120 cal, were an amazing disappointment. As anyone who orders lamb knows, the portion is small; this plate contained two slivers of lamb about the size of my little finger with a fancy wooden like stick stuck in it, dry and overcooked. The glaze did not have a distinctive taste, in spite of the 15 year old balsamic glaze. On previous trips the lollipops were round and attached to a bone. The caesar salad, pepperoni flatbread, and adult beverages were fine. Check out my pic of one of the pops on the plate. UGH!

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!