“A favorite for more than a year now”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Last week we made an impromptu call to see about dinner, with the caveat we needed to bring in a service dog in training.

The restaurant staff went overboard to accommodate, from reservations setting aside a quiet booth, to the waiter taking our credit card in advance in case we had to leave early, to the manager coming over to meet us and talk about what we were doing to train the service dog.

The food was excellent, as usual :-)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Went there with 10 people to celebrate a birthday. Everybody enjoyed it. Had the trout. Always like it. Also the flatbreads are good. The only problem is that they charge for bread. It costs $2.50 for a small basket. The desserts are fine.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

One of my most favorite places for Happy Hour is at Seasons 52. The small plates menu is diverse and tasty - until this visit. The lamb lollipops were such a disappointment, in both taste and presentation. The KONA-CRUSTED LAMB LOLLIPOPS* with 15-year aged balsamic at 120 cal, were an amazing disappointment. As anyone who orders lamb knows, the portion is small; this plate contained two slivers of lamb about the size of my little finger with a fancy wooden like stick stuck in it, dry and overcooked. The glaze did not have a distinctive taste, in spite of the 15 year old balsamic glaze. On previous trips the lollipops were round and attached to a bone. The caesar salad, pepperoni flatbread, and adult beverages were fine. Check out my pic of one of the pops on the plate. UGH!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to other locations and have always had an awesome experience. This location was quite chaotic, beginning with the parking. Being at a mall makes it challenging.
The large room dining area was so loud it almost made me want to leave, I could hardly hear my husband. With that it didn’t provide the romantic atmosphere I had hoped for. Our service was just ok, bare minimum of service, nothing stood out. Food was good.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

First Timer here...I'm completely in love with this place, already looking for a reason to go back! We came here to celebrate my husband's birthday and was delighted with the happy hour, the drinks, the food, the service, the ambiance and the attentiveness of the staff. Our server was amazing, we didn't have to ask for anything because she covered it all. The chef came to our table to make sure everything was in order. Everything was perfectly cooked and delicious. Lots to choose from, vegan and vegetarian items available as well, extensive wine list. I made a reservation, which I suggest and told them I was celebrating a birthday and they took care of the rest. Free birthday dessert, birthday card and a champagne toast. The desserts were heavenly by the way. Great place to celebrate, date night, girls night, etc. The Happy Hour (3-7 pm daily) was really nice with a lively bar scene. They have private rooms as well. Definitely a keeper, we'll be back.

1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!