“Not the best Season 52”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to other locations and have always had an awesome experience. This location was quite chaotic, beginning with the parking. Being at a mall makes it challenging.
The large room dining area was so loud it almost made me want to leave, I could hardly hear my husband. With that it didn’t provide the romantic atmosphere I had hoped for. Our service was just ok, bare minimum of service, nothing stood out. Food was good.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

First Timer here...I'm completely in love with this place, already looking for a reason to go back! We came here to celebrate my husband's birthday and was delighted with the happy hour, the drinks, the food, the service, the ambiance and the attentiveness of the staff. Our server was amazing, we didn't have to ask for anything because she covered it all. The chef came to our table to make sure everything was in order. Everything was perfectly cooked and delicious. Lots to choose from, vegan and vegetarian items available as well, extensive wine list. I made a reservation, which I suggest and told them I was celebrating a birthday and they took care of the rest. Free birthday dessert, birthday card and a champagne toast. The desserts were heavenly by the way. Great place to celebrate, date night, girls night, etc. The Happy Hour (3-7 pm daily) was really nice with a lively bar scene. They have private rooms as well. Definitely a keeper, we'll be back.

1  Thank Just_Me_Bernie
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Our appetizers were soooo good! Our entrees were pretty good too! The service was good as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I met for her birthday dinner. We ordered two flatbreads and the roasted cauliflower to share. The roasted cauliflower with a 3 cheese sauce was delicious. The braised short rib flatbread was my favorite. The combination of the short ribs and the cheddar cheese was wonderful. The lobster flatbread was good with the mozzarella and scallions. Service was friendly and efficient as always.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We meet there every couple of months in a private room. The service is excellent. The apps are good as was the rib eye steak ...cooked to perfection. The dessert tray of mini tastings top notch.

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!