“The usual fast mexican food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #180 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Always good. I think it tends to be better than other Chipotles that I have visited. We have ordered catering several times and it is always a hit

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I'm not sure who you get to writes your raps for you, but these raps are trash. They have no rhythm and the beat is terriblem and instead of words, they added some tangy orange sauce. Did NOT Approve. Would not rap again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food was good. The service was quick. The line can be long but we were very lucky to find it short this time . The employees were friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Chipolte has very good and delicious raps. Food is reasonably priced and one gets their meal quickly.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This would have been a 1/5, but the extra mark was because it is still Chipotle. I love Chipotle, but this particular one is horrible. There is ALWAYS a LONG line that almost wraps around to the registers. But you're thinking "it is Chipotle, there is always a line." Right. But this is a long line due to slow workers not caring. I would be tired too if there was constantly a crowd of people, but that is only because they are SLOW! I was going through the line, a new guy was making an online order. A girl from the salsa side of the line told him it was supposed to be a burrito, not a bowl like he was making. He said he would redo it. She told him "No, don't worry about it. They won't notice anyway, and if they do they will be at home far away from here." WHAT?!? Then I read reviews about how the online ordering sucks! I see why!
THESE EMPLOYEES DON'T CARE!
To top it off, my meat here is always fatty, I find hard rice bits in my rice, and they just throw things together.
Just go to another Chipotle, get a better experience, and skip this one.

2  Thank PL2016