“Very good Fresh Quick Food”

La Madeleine French Bakery
Ranked #66 of 287 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on way home. Wanted quick food that was fresh and healthy

Kudos to them for posting calories!

Also, loved the ambience! Very classy, comfortable French Country setting.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop for a flaky French pastry or a creamy bowl of tomato soup. It is served cafeteria style, so the service is fast and easy. The food is delicious and reasonable.
Try the galette - a buttery crunchy pancake of shredded potatoes with leeks. So yummy!
Family friendly. French inspired country decor. They have a roaring fireplace in winter. Nice place to sit with a hot cup of French roast, a warm croissant, and maybe a copy of Les Miserables...

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We love this little bakery! The food tastes like authentic french food, quiche, and the like. They even have a nice little (tiny) bottled wine selection, which I appreciate when I need "me-time". My husband and I often went in the winter and snuggled up to the little fire place. Very cozy.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Looking for an French/Italian breakfast with pastry and croissant ?

This is the right place while in Columbia !

I enjoyed a breakfast a La Madeleine French Bakery together with an Italian colleague and we were so happy to find a cappuccino so close to a real one the we were satisfied for the rest of the day.

Putting the joke aside, I will certainly return while here !

Excellent pastry, delicious croissant and as said almost "real" cappuccino.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We stumbled across this place on May 5th...it was crowded, but well worth the wait. The staff was super friendly and the food when delivered was warm. It was a great time as well celebrated Cinco De Mayo - american style,