“Easy, stress-free choice”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #74 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had great service, a good variety of normal food that my teenage son and daughter would eat along with my meat and potatoes husband. The dinner rolls are to die for. This is a restaurant chain, but in this case, that was an advantage since I was confident that there would be consistency. Not a huge dessert selection, but we didn't have much room left for dessert anyway.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Food is no longer good as it used to be. Wait time is too long before you get served. Hot water for tea is cold and when I asked about hot water, I never got it.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I went here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. I was quite impressed when I first walked in. It looked very inviting and clean for a chain restaurant. I had the Alaskan cod, rolls, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and macaroni and cheese. It was all warm and tasted well. My husband had the hash brown hash with banana bread. He enjoyed it all, especially the banana bread. Service was great. The waitress was attentive and very friendly.

1  Thank The_Wanderer1992
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast, scrambled eggs Bacon & Grits, English muffin, hit the spot yumm.
Wait time minimum, service swift, food prepared quickly.

1  Thank James I
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I are Bob Evan's Addicts. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, Bob's always delivers. The menu has so much to enjoy.

1  Thank LordThomMohr