“Breakfast at Bobs”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #74 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast, scrambled eggs Bacon & Grits, English muffin, hit the spot yumm.
Wait time minimum, service swift, food prepared quickly.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank James I

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My wife and I are Bob Evan's Addicts. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, Bob's always delivers. The menu has so much to enjoy.

1  Thank LordThomMohr
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Why go to a national chain restaurant? Mainly because you want/expect a consistent, quality product (meal). This Bob Evans, at least at breakfast, does that well.

We go here about 2-3 times a month. It was a slow morning and we were quickly seated. I ordered the veggie omelet and asked to have crumbled sausage added. The omelet was served hot with a nice portion of veggies. I had fresh fruit on the side instead of hash browns or grits. It's nice that Bob Evans does not charge extra for the fruit. The side of banana bread was fresh and delicious. Service was fast and friendly. I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup as they were quick with refills. We'll keep coming back.

1  Thank wxrr
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Bob Evans because I couldn’t cook my breakfast due to hand surgery. Not very thrilled with my order. Very bland and simple. The service was excellent and the building and surroundings very clean. Did not have to wait to be seated. I give it a 6 /10. Something needs to change in the menu.

1  Thank Haydee L
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Not all Bob Evans are equal. The one closest to my house closed down, which was no surprise given how bad and slow the service was.

This Bob Evans location was really good. Maira was attentive and efficient. The food arrived quickly and was good. She even gave me a soda in a to-do cup! The restaurant is very clean and I was greeted by a friendly hostess.

Very pleasant!