“Rude, disrespect and horrible food”

Philly's Best Pizza and Subs
Ranked #149 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A co worker and I ordered food and had it delivered. The food gets here and the receipt shows the full amount and then on the bottoms shows partial payments one cash and one credit card. Very confusing. So we asked the delivery driver and he was super rude and disrespectful. Told my co worker his job is to deliver and our job is to pay for it. Very poor customer service. As far as I'm concerned when it was rung up there should have been two separate transactions on two different receipts since one was paid with cash and the other order paid with a credit card. Then on top of the rude service the food was not good. I order Lasagna and it was basically a container of grease with cheese piled on top. My co worker did not like her sub either. I will NEVER ORDER FROM THERE AGAIN AND THEY DONT DESERVE ANY STARS.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I ordered the Phillie Cheesesteak sub. When they say "overstuffed" hot subs, they are not exaggerating! I had called in my order and the sub was waiting when I arrived. The cashier was friendly and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We actually ordered from here two nights in a row, yes it was that good. The Philly cheese steak is over stuffed and full of flavor with no sauce at all. The second night I had the grilled chicken salad which made two meals it was so large. My husband loved his burger and said that the cheese cake was the best he has had In a long time!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Very rude and unprofessional. They screwed up our delivery order, then when we called back they acted like we were lying about them messing up the order. They said they had to go check the cameras to see if anything was messed up. What kind of crap is that? Then when they realized someone had in fact screwed up instead of offering an apology they said well what do you want us to do? We asked them to remake one of the sandwiches. Then the girl says very rudely well you gonna pick it up? Our order was delivered to a business while we were working there was no way to pick it up that's why we had it delivered in the first place. Very displeased and will never order from here again! Their staff needs to be trained on customer service!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Im not one to leave reviews but due to the (lack) of service our company received today I was not going to let this slide without a warning to others. Philly's Pizza is right around the corner from us so our company tends to order from there often. Today we ordered a Seafood Pizza because of how good it sounded and the reviews on it were great! After waiting an hour for our food we were delivered a cheese pizza with spinach. We called Philly's back to inform them that we did not get what we ordered. We were willing to pay the difference and were truly just looking for an apology and to be brought what we originally wanted. Instead we got a man who hardly spoke English argue with us about how we did not order a seafood pizza. Who even ordered pizza with just spinach, clearly that was not on our mind when the order was placed. Unfortunately our company has wrote this place off our list over something so easy to avoid.