“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #18 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine -Light, Healthy & Delicious. Open EVERYDAY for Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We recently discovered Indian food and have been trying the various places in and around Columbia. Mango Grove was one of our favorites so far! The staff is super friendly and accommodating. We had a nice dinner there. We had samosas for an appetizer which were large and tasty. My husband had meat and I had veggie and they normally come either 2 veggie or 2 meat, but they let us split the order. My husband had the lamb rogan josh and said it was the best he had had...he finished the whole thing and stuffed himself because it was so good. I had the chicken tikka masala and I don't like spicy foods, but they adjusted the spice nicely so I could enjoy it! The chicken was moist and yummy. The rice to go with our dishes was a nice portion. I had a little leftover chicken so I took it to go with the rice and had lunch the next day. The buffet choices looked good for lunch buffet so we will be back to try more things. Great find!

Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for such a great review.
Best wishes

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch on Sunday to this restaurant by recommendation of a friend and we liked it.
The variety of dishes is good. The place is big, comfortable, and clean.
Vegetarians will enjoy the options available.
We plan to visit again.

Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Thank you Yasmin.
We look forward to serve you again.
Best wishes from all of us at Mango Grove

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was my first visit to this delightful Indian restaurant. I arrived for the buffet on a weekday, the decor is pleasant, very spacious, and the staff are very helpful.
I normally enjoy meat with my food, and they had a few meat selections. This time I decided to forego meat and eat just fruit, rice, and vegetables. I was fully and pleasantly satisfied, the selections were tasty, well prepared, and the fresh orange slices were amazing. I also had iced un-sweetened tea, it had wonderful flavor with a hint of unknown spices. I will return again and tell others about this very nice surprise.

Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you Ernestine.. I will certainly share your compliments with the crew about your dining experience.
Look forward to see you soon
Best wishes from all of us

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Mango Grove is my family's favorite Indian restaurant in Columbia. The owner and staff get to know their customers and remember favorite dishes and drinks. The lunch buffet is great and I like how they bring fresh naan directly to the table.

Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Jessica , thank you for your feedback and kind words. We hope to see you soon.
Best wishes from all of us at Mango Grove

Reviewed 5 January 2017

While there are half a dozen Indian restaurants in Columbia, this one stands out for its vegetarian options. It's meat dishes are also delicious.

Sagmon, General Manager at Mango Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you Kevin-Erika.