“Carry out service not bad at all.”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #193 of 281 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 9 September 2014

Food was typical pizza hut, no issues. Carry out service was quick and easy. Staff was friendly, at least to the customers; maybe not so much to each other. It could stand a good cleaning but I wash't there to eat, only for carry out. I would go back.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Order a pizza and wings after seeing them on a commercial, where they were very enticing. Called on a bad weather day and picked up at the estimated 20 minutes. Pizza was overcooked, and low quality, very little sauce. I ordered Honey BBQ wings, but the ones we got were obviously HOT Buffalo Wings, that had been recoated with a little BBQ sauce. Overall bad experience and will not return. It was also surprisingly expensive at $24. The only positive was that I called to let them know they goofed, and they offered to replace the wings, but I was not going to go out into the weather just for new wings.

1  Thank Waytooperplexed
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stopped in on a Sunday evening to order carryout. Very busy. I waited for my order. I order a personal pan pizza, most orders were larger. I waited for my order only to find that my pizza was sitting on the shelf for a least 5 minutes. The cashier/order taker had not seen it, but was busy with larger orders. The person was nice and apologetic.