“Excellent tacos”

Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #139 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I took my son out for lunch. The line was short and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The drunken yardbird tacos were excellent.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We live about 15 minutes away and got carryout. We ordered 3 dishes...2 bowls and 1 chicken/cheese quesadilla. We had things rung up and we paid and they said thank you and we left with our bag. We were not paying attention to what went into our bag, but it felt heavy and they thanked us so we assumed all of our food was there. When we got home we realized our quesadilla was not in there. We called the store right away and they said "oh yes, it was still cooking" like they knew they hadn't given it to us, but did not tell us. Very frustrating. Esp for our child who did not have their food when we got home. Poor customer service. They should have stopped us from leaving. We were parked right in front and took a few minutes to get into the car so they could have come out to tell us if they were paying attention. A few don't speak good english so maybe that is part of the problem too. Double check your orders.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I work near this restaurant but never been until taken there by co-workers. I will be back. The assortment of tacos were really tasty and you can have what you like on the taco, similar to Chipotle but different. I have a friend who is Vegan and even he can eat there.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The carnitas quesadilla Is what raised the rating to very good. The burrito I had stuffed with with beef brisket was good,but the carnitas quesadilla is what I'd go back for.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

One of my son's favorites. I get the whole wheat burrito with brown rice and two types of beans, two types of salsa (tomatoes and corn) lettuce, and guacamole, and a side of tortilla soup. My son gets the same but with a white flour tortilla. My wife gets the naked burrito (no tortilla; gluten free), same as mine but with cilantro and spicier salsas. All our meals are vegan, but Qdoba serves cheese, sour cream, and meat too. I would give five circles except for the salt in the soup (and of course the animal products). The people who work there are so nice!!! We get cups for water and add lemon slices.