“Menu has changed and not for the best”
Review of Noodles Corner - CLOSED

Noodles Corner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Soup not hot and spring roll too small, sauce was not the peanut sauce as it was a year ago. Salad pretty good........We were there Tuesday evenig almost by ourselves but what bothered is waitresses couldn't explain things or actually communicate in english. I didn't want celery on salad and after explaining it.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have been to this restaurant once before for a similar dining experience. The food is outstanding and fast for a quick work lunch. I had the Chicken and Broccoli with egg roll. I must admit this is a favorite of mine at any Chinese place, but in this case this was some of the best I have had since I left Seattle years ago. The helpings were more then enough to satisfy the hungriest of lunch conasuers. I have a good appetite, but this filled me up in short order. Try this place once and you will be back again and again. Staff is very friendly and prices are average for this type of menu.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Noodle Corner is one of the delights that my husband's Aikido group enjoys going to after practice. For the most part they end up getting the same meal every time with little variations. But the food is cooked very well and it is always a delight to talk with the owner.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Spouse & I have eaten here many times over the years, but NEVER AGAIN. Food is decent, but lacks healthy vegetables. Dishes are usually boring after 1 or 2 bites.

But what really burns me is being charged $1.50 for some hot water for my wife to drink! (She was cold) The Hostess (who I learned after leaving is the owner) said nothing about a charge for hot water, just as she said nothing for my cold water request.

The Hostess / Owner semed unconcerned that I was incensed by the charge and had no reaction when I asked her to tell management they lost 2 customers.

Better food and more customer-service-focused restaurants are available. Management needs to learn it's not all about the money all the time.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Although the menu descriptions sometimes sound a little better than what arrives on the plate, the pan-Asian selection of noodle dishes (and some without noodles) is reliably good and an excellent value. Two tips: Ask for the more authentic menu (I've never gotten it unless I asked) and be assertive about wanting your food spicy if, in fact, you do. Service lacks personality but is attentive and efficient.