“Very good curry!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Two of us ordered carry out from here last weekend. Our chicken vindaloo and tika masala entrees were flavorful, generous and delicious. Prices are reasonable and the restaurant staff members are friendly. I noticed that the dining room is very clean. Next time we will stay and eat in. I do recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I was not impressed with any of the dishes that I had. I do not recommend. The lamb was overcooked. The soup was to liquid and salty.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We've ordered dinner several times, and love the food. There are plenty of vegetarian and seafood options. It's pretty awesome to get this quality Indian food delivered to my door! We hope to dine in the restaurant soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We've ordered from here through Yelp's site 5 times, I think, and almost everything has been good. Quite a lot of choices for vegetarians! BUT... they seem to give you way more sauce than the good bits. And sometimes the vegetables seem like they're the frozen bag kind from the grocery store, not fresh.

The vegetarian dumplings, great. Malai kofta - sauce is divine but the balls are sparse and bland. The meat eating fiance is a big soup fan with a discerning tongue and says he really likes all of theirs, but hasn't tried the vegetarian one yet.

Oh, and it's expensive. Ends up being over $50 for takeout delivery for 2! I make mine last a few meals to justify the cost, but the fiancee usually eats his in one sitting.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Found this place after an event at HCCC. Arrived at 10:40pm and they had no problems seating us. We had naan, chicken tikka masala, and chicken biryani. All were delicious and made as spicy as we wanted. We had enough for lunch the next day! Excellent food and excellent service!