“Great food and beer selection”

Frisco Tap House and Brewery
Ranked #28 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed their Action Figures Pale Ale, paired well with the crab cake dinner I selected. Phenomenal meal. 2 decwnt sized cakes, tasty aeoli to dip, sides of black beans and creamy polenta. Really enjoyable. Save room for dessert! I had their "beeramisu". I'm always on the lookout for great tiramisu, and this didn't disappoint. The lady fingers were soaked in a chocolate stout!
Only 4 stars because the bartender was efficient, but not personable.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I was a regular here and completed my 100 beers to get my own mug in their mug club. The owners gave me the runaround for months when I kept asking where my mug was. Eventually they said that the mug supplier raised their prices and they weren't going to order any more, but I could drink from someone else's mug. No thanks! They cheaped out and didn't fulfill their promise of a mug with my name on it AFTER I dropped thousands of dollars in their establishment. Best way to lose a customer for life.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Burger and crabb cakes were grea. Would definately recommend. Plenty of TVs to watch a game. Easy to get to.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I went to meet a friend there on Saturday night to watch a game and the TV's were pretty small and the steak and onion sandwich was really bad. It was supposed to be a cheesesteak but it was sweeter than candy. I actually ended up throwing up on their bathroom and going home (after I paid for my meal). I've been unable to leave my house today due to some stomach issues I am having. Will most likely never go back. Unfortunate because I've heard good things about that place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The buffalo burger was great, and the wait staff was friendly and helpful. They make their very good own mustard, offer many different beers, and have some good salads as well. Many of the good burger places nearby offer so-so salads, but the beet and spinach salad was delicious.

You can check online for what beer they have on tap.

Every game is on a tv if you're into that sort of thing, but the tv's are all housed over the bar rather than on every wall in the restaurant if you are not. I greatly appreciate this as I don't go to a restaurant for dinner with friends or family to watch tv but do like to see a game on tv with friends at a bar.

Fun place to hang out with friends -- bright and airy, not overly loud.