“Great meeting spot for friends”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #42 of 292 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We met out of town friends here as it was in between for everyone. Location is convenient. Happy hour prices are fair. I had the spicy shrimp and draft beer. My friend had the chicken sandwich and fries. No issues. Bar/chain kind of food but nice comfy booths & no one rushed us- so we could chat. Overall good place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This place has a wonderful menu full of selections to satisfy everyone. Try everything and pick your favorites.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

It was a Sunday afternoon, and my wife and I decided to try this place. It wasn’t crowded at all, so we got a seat right away. Then we waited and waited for our waitress just to get our drink orders. By the time she arrived we already knew what we wanted to eat. Then we waited some more, did I mention it wasn’t crowded? My wife ordered the chicken nachos and I just got a cheeseburger. The chicken on the nachos was gross and my burger was one of those frozen pre-made factory burgers. Our waitress only checked on us once and that was right after we got our food. She never came by to refill our iced teas at all. Then we had to wait and wait and wait for our check. We felt trapped. Then as we were finally leaving, the after church crowd was starting to come in, and they were being told that there was a wait, even though half the tables were empty. The place has potential, but it is mismanaged and has horrible service. I will not be back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Another 20% coupon day and we ordered a Chicken Pot Pie and a Chicken Caesar Salad. The Polenta croutons are amazing.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Houlihan's is located close to where my wife works so whenever we can arrange to have lunch or dinner together, we're there. Try the Chicken Pot Pie or the Chicken Lettuce Wraps.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!