“Maryland's twist to standard pizza”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Finding a region's unique pizza "flavor" is always a goal when we travel or move. In Chicago it's Beggar's Pizza and Gino's East. In Maryland, it's definitely Ledo Pizza. The unique flavor is most identifiable due to the sauce, although some of the combos help.
I've read the other reviews about the service at the Clarksville location and their "issues," but I've never experienced anything of the sort when I've ordered & picked up a pizza (I've never dined in or had delivery). The employees have always opened the box to verify that the pizzas are what I ordered. I usually show up 5 minutes early, and the pizzas were done on time.

If you want a standard US-pizza with a unique Maryland flavor, Lego's is definitely the place to go

Thank Thomas - Genevi... H
Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This location has been hit or miss for many years and mostly it's miss. I had some out of town relatives who used to live in the area and they wanted to go to Ledo's. I made a comment to my husband about how terrible this location is, but I went along since our relatives were treating us to dinner. The restaurant was empty which should have been a sign to turn around and leave. We sat at a table in the back and our server greeted us. One of the tables was wobbly and we tried to fix it with some sugar packets. Our server had no clue when we asked if he had something to level the table with. He would have to check with his manager he said. Ok. Time to go. We ordered 4 salads and only 3 arrived. We had to ask for the 4th salad and when it was served it was larger than all the others and served on a plate instead of a bowl. There were seven of us and we ordered one large pizza that was half precooked bacon and the other half extra cheese and precooked bacon. It came out half cheese and half precooked bacon. So the tray of cheese was sent back for bacon. The pizza itself was adequate. My daughters friend ordered a chicken parm with penne pasta. Our waiter didn't know what penne was. He was supposed to check with the manager again on this and never did. About half and hour after the pizza came out a chicken parm sub arrives. A sub? Our waiter was apologetic and goes to check on the chicken parm with pasta. I say pasta because it came out with spaghetti about another 20 minutes after the sub. They let us have the sub for free, charged us full price for the chicken parm with pasta and took $5.00 off our bill. The manager even came to the table to tell us they were sorry for the mix up and that he was comping part of it. He should have comped the entire chicken parm and pasta order and taken an additional $5.00 off the bill for having horrible waiters, kitchen staff, and restaurant. I wasn't paying the bill so I didn't push it, but it was inexcusable. I didn't like the restaurant before and I will never return after this visit. It's nothing like the original Ledos and I can't figure out why they sell their name for any amount of money to this location. Stay away!

Ledo P, Owner at Ledo Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Sorry we missed an opportunity to impress you. Could you please let us know more about your experience on our website?

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Had been a regular carry out customer when we lived in the area. Back for a visit and decided to eat in. Food was still up to expectations but service was spotty as the high school students working far preferred chatting with themselves and their friends.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Stopped by this pizza place to pick up a couple of pizzas for my boys. The front cashier people were very friendly and helpful. In fact, the one guy was very funny!!!

1  Thank Stacey R
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Their food is always good! Friendly waiter. There is plenty of parking available as well as seating. Located right off of 32 and 29.

1  Thank Fdl063