“Delicious Lunch”

Great Sage
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great Sage is anything but common, featuring a bold menu inspired by exotic flavors from around the world, using organic ingredients to nourish the body, and providing a warm, earthy, yet romantic atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Great Sage seeks to provide the highest quality gourmet foods created from only plant-based sources.Great Sage opened in June of 2004 as the third business to be added to the exciting new venture called, "Conscious Corner" in Clarksville, MD. Owners Jeff & Holly Kaufman and Jody Cutler began Conscious Corner in June of 2000 with Roots Market, an independent natural and organic market catering to the gourmet and natural foods enthusiast.
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Though we are more "carnivorous" than vegan, our family enjoyed a delicious, creative, healthy, and well-presented lunch at Great Sage. The menu offered so many options, it was challenging to choose only one entree. The atmosphere was pleasant the the service was great. We are eager to return for another amazing meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Whether vegan, vegetarian, or meat eater, you will have a great meal. From drinks and appetizers to entrees and desserts, every dish is excellent. Juices and smoothies are beyond tasty. Be sure and save room for dessert!

purplepotatoe, Public Relations Manager at Great Sage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you Mary Beth! We are always happy to hear that a group of guests, with a wide variety of diets, all leave full and happy! It's always good to save room for dessert, our signature treats are Carrot Cake and Lava Cake topped with vanilla ice cream! Hope to see you for the Fall Menu which debuts Tues, Oct 9th.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

There's nothing like going back home to visit family and friends. That's what I recently did and some good friends took me to Great Sage for an unforgettable meal. We decided to each chose something different and share our plates- our selections were the Avocado Toast, Eggless Omelette, and the Spanish Frittata. Honestly I can't say which selection I enjoyed most- they were all presented nicely and far more enjoyable than I expected. This was my first vegan restaurant experience, and honestly I'm a meat eater so I was sort of expecting to still be hungry, not so! Totally happy and satisfied. My friends encouraged me to try the Chocolate Mousse and I'm so glad I did! It was delicious. Thank you dear friends and Great Sage for convincing me that vegan is a cooking experience to pursue. May I also say the service was excellent!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My wife had a retirement luncheon with her 3 coworkers and had a very nice meal. She ordered an order of Drunken Noodles and an Im-peach-mint Smoothie. The food and drink was delicious.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Outstanding food and service. The food really surprised us, so delicious. Whoever claims that vegan food is tasteless should at least have a meal at this restaurant.
The staff are professional, friendly and attentive.
This is the kind of place where you know for sure you'll have a great experience whenever you go.
If you have to drive quite a long way to get there like we did, consider booking a table or give yourself a lot of time.

Been to Great Sage? Share your experiences!