“Great Pizza”

Anthonys Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I know pizza I like and pizza I don't love me. I REALLY like Anthony's. Their entrees are pretty good. I've had better and worse. Prices are very fair.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a non- chain, NY style pizza, Anthony's pizza is your best bet in Clarksville. Try their garlic knots and don't forget to use the coupon on the back of the giant grocery receipt if you shop across the road!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Fair Italian food. Would recommend for a quick meal. More of a pizzeria than a restaurant. The majority of their business is take out.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We sprang a large party of 20 on them on a Monday evening. They quickly accommodated us by arranging tables. Everyone was pleased with their food ranging from dinner salads, calzones, sandwiches and pizzas. The prices are good and several people commented on how delicious their meals were. This is a great find and we will be happy to return to this restaurant!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Anthony's has the best pizza in the area. True New York Style. They also have some other great dishes. My husband likes the spaghetti and I often get their Chicken Popeye made with low carb pasta. Very yummy!