“Good good and margaritas!”
Review of El Azteca

El Azteca
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We get both carry-out and eat-in. Good food at a decent price. The trout Veracruz is a favorite as are the fajitas. I really like their salsa and guaccamole too. Good margaritas!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

El Azteca has consistently great food, good service, and delicious margaritas. The bar is small and super busy and it is difficult to get the attention of the busy staff. The dining room often has a wait on weekends, but it's worth it. You are immediately served chips and salsa to munch on. You can order in Spanish or English and the wait staff are pleasant and efficient. The food comes quickly and is always tasty. The house margaritas are great and they have special margaritas too. The dessert case always looks amazing, but I never have room for dessert!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Menu offers lots of selections. Good service. Nice atmosphere, where you feel comfortable eating at the bar, watching a game on TV.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is such a great place and the food is fantastic, my wife and I go there often just to hang out at the bar. They make the best Margareta's, my wife just loves them.

The food is simply fantastic, I love the Fajitas, but we have never had anything there that was anything but wonderful.

I have taken clients there, and they've been very appreciative of s place that is a local one of a kind.

A true diamond of a spot, in Clarksville

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I am puzzled to how they just got awarded best Mexican restaurant in Howard County. We live in Columbia Md and decided to make the almost 25 minute drive to check them out even though we have wonderful Mexican restaurants close by.

The food and service was average at best. The decor was not anything special and hard to tell it was Mexican. The deserts were wonderful but not Mexican

Not worth the drive