“Great Mexican food in convenient location”
Review of El Azteca

El Azteca
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and enjoy their food and service every time. We always get guacamole and love it. I usually get enchiladas or tacos. Never disappointed. Glad they are close!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

We've been to El Azteca many times since we live nearby. The food is always reliable and tasty. The fajitas are realllly good! I tried the veggie fajitas recently and loved them. It was carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, peppers, squash, mushrooms and zucchini and it was good! I like the refried beans that it comes with. The red sangria is good too. Overall you can't go wrong with anything they make...it's all good!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My wife and I first went to El Azteca when it first opened, about 15-20 years ago. It was a small place with maybe 5 tables. It has expanded, but the food and service have not suffered one bit. This is my go to Mexican restaurant. I bring people from all over the country, not one has been disappointed. I will order the jalapenos poppers, every time. Nothing touches them. Enjoy

Reviewed 3 October 2015

great tortilla soup. In fact most of there menu items are worth going there just to try.the Margaritas are Fantastic

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We love coming here for all sorts of Mexican dishes and we love the margaritas. Getting a table can be challenging because it's so popular here but totally worth the wait.