2,658 results
All reviewsindoor poolwaters edgemini golfblue pointwater viewchesapeake bayair hockeychoptank riverbeach volleyballping pongeastern shorebeautiful propertyfire pithot tublong weekendromantic getawayoff season
Reviewed 12 August 2018

While the hotel rooms are lovely and the property is well manicured, the service is lacking. Even with absurdly slow service at the hotel lounge bar and terrible food selections, we still go back every year for a business retreat. Employees' kids enjoy the pools and game room. And it's very relaxing. It's too bad the Hyatt cannot get quality service at this location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kimberlyk615G
Reviewed 12 August 2018

If you are looking for a getaway with a significant other, a family, or a girls weekend, this place is perfect. The hotel is clean and beautifully situated on the water. Everything is clean and the staff is helpful. Nice restaurant, bar, and shop on site. Amazing outdoor amenities including pools and a fire pit for the evenings. Great spa as well. Much easier drive than Ocean City and a lot of fun

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We spent a few days at the resort. The facility is beautiful. I've heard the spa is great but we didn't take advantage this trip. The food was very good though a bit pricey. The staff, in every department, was absolutely terrific. They worked hard to make sure our stay was most enjoyable.Kudos to the entire team! It was particularly hot so we could only stand so much time outside. We lounged around in the Michener's Library, had some delicious frozen margaritas and appetizers. Had dinner the first night at The Blue Point Provision Company. Food was excellent. It is a hike from the main hotel but you can arrange to be transported by golf cart or van. Had breakfast at the Water's Edge Grill. Excellent food. We wanted to have dinner there on our last night but they were too crowded. The same kitchen services the Michener's Library, Water's Edge and room service and when the hotel is at near capacity it was difficult for them to keep up. Water's Edge also closed at 9:00 that evening so a lot of folks couldn't get a late dinner (Blue Point was also closed that evening). The resort should consider expanding open hours at their restaurants based upon occupancy. Once again, the restaurant staff did an excellent job of making sure we were ok. They were very apologetic, knowing that Cambridge doesn't have an abundance of food options off resort. Overall, we loved the hotel. Big and nicely appointed room, terrific housekeeping staff, timely service, friendly front desk and food service personnel, always looking to exceed our expectations. With some tweaking of the food service issues mentioned above, we'd have no complaints at all.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I booked my room online. The website asked if I would like an early check in and it asked for a time so I put 12:30 and I had planned to arrive at the hotel at this time. When we arrived at 12:30 our room was not ready and they said we could hang out at the pool but then it started pouring down rain. I called the front desk from pool area and the room was still not ready and we waited until 3:30 to check into our room. Also when I booked my room online, I requested a roll away bed but when I checked in they said a roll away bed would not fit in the room. The website should not have allowed me to request a roll away bed if it would not fit in the room I booked. Also the website should not have asked if I wanted an early check in if they could not accomodate one. And the guy at the front desk, NOAH, was not accomodating at all even though it wasn't my fault the room would not fit the roll away bed-- now I have one kid without a bed. They were not able to give me a larger room for none were available and he told me I could purchase another room but I didn't want 2 rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We spent 2 days here with our 3 kids (4 and under) and had a fabulous time! The rooms were clean, staff was friendly, and there was plenty to do for 48+ hours. The resort is very family friendly with activities planned throughout the day for kids. And, it was relaxing for the adults at the same time. Loved it here and we will absolutely be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family