2,661 results
All reviewsindoor poolthe water's edgemini golfblue pointwater viewchesapeake bayair hockeychoptank riverbeach volleyballping pongeastern shorebeautiful propertyfire pithot tublong weekendromantic getawayoff season
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to stay with you after the passing of my father for a little night away to unwind. What a mistake and HUGE waste of money. We normally stay at the Inn at Perry Cabin and won’t make the mistake of staying at your hotel again. The rooms where subpar at best, the TV was working intermitey, the bed was hard sheets were rough and the view we paid extra for was barely visible due to a brick wall. The food was not good at all and the service was well not “resort” quaility. To wrap up our stay I ordered 2 bananas that after a delivery charge to the room cost over $8 dollars. The final bow on the box was the fact that the valet couldn’t figure out how to drive my boyfriends car. After losing my father a night stay of over $475 should have felt nice and relaxing but instead I felt I was in a less than average hotel. What a dissapiontment. I can’t belive I wasted my money on this. We will most certainly be back to the area but most defentiantly not to be guests at your hotel “resort” ever again.
Thanks, A Saddened Guest

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amw3779
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We have been to the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort many times. It is a welcomed and quiet get-away from our home in Baltimore. The location on the Choptank River is lovely. The architects took full advantage of the view. The interior is gorgeous bright airy and tastefully Chesapeake-themed. The staff could not be friendlier and more accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank doctormike
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I’ve stayed at the Hyatt twice for business meetings. This past March, I stayed there for a conference and upgraded the conference room to a water view. Upon check in, they gave me a corner room with a walk out balcony (although it was too cold to use it). The room was beautiful and very large and the views were lovely. Compared to the standard water view room, I highly recommend trying for this type of room.

Both times I’ve been there, I haven’t used the resort amenities because of weather but they look nice. I have had food and drink there and both are fine but quite expensive. You are basically a capitive market. All the staff I interacted with have been friendly.

I rate it a 4 instead of a 5 because it feels slightly overpriced. The room I had this time was worth the cost but the food and beverage were too pricey.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect way to start my bday weekend at Hyatt with Peteris at Blue Point. Such an awesome bartender, great conversation and great hospitality. The views of the pools and Chesapeake are awesome. The property grounds are awesome, even saw a deer.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

The Hotel and accomodations were excellent. The spa experience was less then expected. The kids had a great time at the pool. The staff at the restaurant were slow but nice. Could use more vegan options.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family