“crispy beef is outstanding ”

Zen Asian Grill and Sushi
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Burtonsville
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We eat at Zen at least once a month but this time I tried their honey crispy beef and I was hooked! I might not ever order anything else again.

I also love their fried dumplings, lettuce wraps, shrimp egg rolls.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank irishfaith

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The menu is mostly American Chinese food. There are a few Thai inspired items, and sushi items of course. We tried egg rolls, maki rolls, Singapore noodles, Pad Thai, and some Chinese food. Trust me- stick to the sushi rolls.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank amywU3309HR
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The atmosphere is nice and the staff is friendly. The portions are large and delicious. Love the honey sesame chicken. Great for take out too. Best Asian food in Burtonsville.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Pad Thai and other Chinese food entree tastes very good and I always go there for take out. It is very nice sit down restaurant for romantic dinners as well with great interior.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I've taken out multiple times from this restaurant. The food is absolutely wonderful and I've never ever been disappointed. I've tried the different versions of the fried rice and different sushi....all have been great!!!! Not a crumb left behind lol. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone. I would say the prices are a bit more on pricier side but I would also say it's worth the money.

Date of visit: January 2018