Bethesda Marriott Suites(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
USD 144
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Bethesda(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
USD 178
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 138
USD 134
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Bethesda Marriott(Bethesda)(Great Value!)
USD 125
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 225
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 269/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
USD 123
USD 111
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 178
USD 154
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

USD 154
USD 129
1,352 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treevalet parkingrooftop poola hilton honors memberwithin walking distancemedical centerbusiness tripfront desk stafflots of restaurantsmetro stopshuttle servicebed was comfortablefew blockswisconsin avenuedcmeeting
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We loved the hotel and our experience there. The price was very good. It is located about 40 min from the center by metro. Considering the metro does not have day passes, it is rather costly if you need more than one return trip. A supermarket and good restaurants are nearby. We had our buffet breakfast once there, and decided to try other places for the rest of the stay. There was a microwave in our room. They can print for you, if needed. It is a very clean and friendly place. If it was closer to the center, I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
swieder2017, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your recent visit. I am glad you had a pleasant visit and that you fount the location convenient and prices inexpensive. A good stay starts with providing a clean crisp room that is well equipped. You can be sure we will continue to look after all of our guests and hope you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a weekend trip to DC. Cute little area. Requested top floor and that is what they gave us. Nice view and a very comfy bed. The metro was approx a 5 min walk. The gentleman that checked us in was very nice and helpfully. The room could of used a few updates besides that everything was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
swieder2017, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback about your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the great view our guests can take advantage of. In the warmer months our outdoor roof top pool is an even better place to relax and enjoy the sights. While we are planning new upgrades very soon the hotel should always be a place where friendly and responsive service occurs. You can be sure we will always put guests comfort first and we look forward to having you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Staying here for a work trip. The hotel is in serious need of updating and is expensive. My room, at first glance, appeared clean, but then I noticed the bathroom floor had not been washed. The walls are very thin and I could hear the conversations of people in the next room, as well as a guest several doors down with a hacking cough(all night) There were other issues during the stay that were not the fault of the hotel, but affected my stay(water quality issue with the city, and fire alarm going off). As I travel to this area quite a bit for work, I doubt I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thanks so much for sharing your experience about your recent visit. I am very sorry to hear that the room condition was not in keeping with our Hilton standards and that noise from other guests prevented a good night sleep. Although the rooms are insulated we are replacing the doors so no noise can travel throughout the corridors and from room to room. It is never easy when the alarms do activate but this is part of our life safety and we take this very seriously even if they go off and no emergency exists. You can be sure we will follow up with all of your comments so that others are not disappointed. I trust you will give us the opportunity to sere you again soon as I am confident that our efforts will earn your trust back. Again, thanks for your feedback and please do come again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

MY DECISION to stay at this facility was influenced by an experience of staying at a Double Tree in Los Angeles over 30 years ago. It did not dissappoint! Great rooms, though small bathroom and a tiny child sized toilet!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
swieder2017, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay and for your long term loyalty. I am glad you found the hotel rooms to your liking and you can be sure we are already addressing the bathrooms in our next upgrade. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible and I am always pleased to receive comments. Please do stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My 16 year old daughter and I drove from Washington DC to the Doubletree by Hilton in Bethesda to rest before a long drive home. We had stayed at the Washington Court Hotel in DC since I got an excellent price from Priceline.com but to book 2 nights at that hotel was way beyond our budget. At the hotel in DC I called the day before to make sure everything was good, that they got the payment, did they have hairdryers and if they had parking. They only had valet parking and I was told it was free but when I got there they told me it was $54 dollars a night (not including tax and fees which came to a whopping $76.00! We were never told they had a shuttle either so we used Lyft to get around. Then they told me that my room was not paid for but the payment for the room had been paid for 3 days before our stay via Priceline and I told them I could show them proof that it was taken out of our account but he said he would take care of it. Not a very friendly front desk (and we were the only ones checking in at the time.) Our room was smaller than expected and they nickel and dime you for absolutely everything!

When we got to the Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda it was a warm and friendly environment and we felt very comfortable as soon as we walked in. I liked being able to park my own car and the elevator to the Lobby was right there. We were checked in very quickly and given warm, delicious cookies that we couldn't wait to eat. The gentleman who checked us in showed us where everything was before we went to our room. Our room was larger and much more comfortable than the more expensive hotel in DC. The beds were more comfortable, it was clean, loved that the Wifi was free (In DC it would have been $10 so I had to used my phone as a hot spot.)

At the Doubletree Hilton we had a great view of the city, the room and bathroom were very clean and we had plenty of hot water, it was just a matter of knowing how to turn the knob on the shower all the way around until the water got hot (we knew this because we had been other places that had showers like that.) I'll be honest, they décor was fine, a lot more lighting than the Washington Court and the bathroom was larger as well. The other guests were extremely friendly and we were able to order dinner through GrubHub which was delivered straight to our room within 30 minutes and was still hot. We had ordered from GrubHub in DC as well, waited over an hour and then the delivery man called and basically ordered me to come down to the lobby and get my food. I got down as fast as I could, he shoved the food at me and left. In DC our food was cold, the drinks were wrong and they forgot our cheese fries. I called GrubHub and told them about it and we are supposed to be reimbursed.

At the Doubletree Hilton we believe there was some kind of HS sports team staying on our floor and they were making a racket in the hallway. Running, yelling, slamming doors. I called the front desk and they took cared of it immediately. It was quiet for a while and they started up again. I called again and rhe front desk sent someone up again. It did quiet down a bit longer but it started up again and my daughter wouldn't let me call the front desk again because she thought they would think we were being pests. Low and behold the front desk called US to see if the noise had stopped. I told her for the most part it had, that they were not as noisy and she was very nice about it, apologized and offered to comp our breakfast.

The kids started up again around 7:00 a.m. (where was there parents or coach?) and we were too tired to make it down for breakfast and I called down and asked for a late check out and they gave us until 1:00 p.m. Once we were finally ready to check out I gave them back the coupons for breakfast and explained why. They did not hesitate to comp our parking which was a pleasant surprise.

I have zero complaints about this hotel, we enjoyed it more than the one in DC where we had to wait 30 minutes for the valet to bring us our car but at the Doubletree Hilton we were able to go straight to our car and head out at our leisure. Our check out was fast and easy and we will definitely stay there again. I personally don't go to a hotel to critique the furniture or the carpet. I was a nice room, room, the beds were much more comfortable (my daughter agreed) and the bathroom bigger. It was clean, comfy and we will most definitely stay there again! Thank you for everything, you made our stay comfortable, pleasant and your cookies were warm and delicious! Thank you so much for everything!

Room Tip: We had a corner room with a great view, not sure what side of the building but we loved looking at all the shops lit up at night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
swieder2017, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience about your recent stay. I am glad the staff looked after you and that you found the hotel clean and well accommodating. While it is true sometimes the actions of other guests can be a problem we do our best to follow through so that everyone can enjoy a stay with us. Great value and service is very important and even those that want to stay at high end hotels are often pleasantly surprised when staying with us. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we hope we can serve you again in the very near future.