“Great Sushi in Bethesda”

Yirasai Sushi & Cafe
Ranked #84 of 373 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Yirasai has become one of our regular spots -- both for eat in and take out. We've also had them do wonderful platters for parties we've given at our home. Mr. Kim is always very friendly and accommodating. The food couldn't be fresher. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I come here often. The sushi I find to be quite good.
There is a lot of traffic around the front area as they do a huge take out business. At common dinner times it can be very busy.

Don't judge the restaurant by the looks of the building it is in!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I live near Yirisai Sushi and Café and have dined on their offerings possibly 100 times, and it is some of the finest, freshest fish you will find anywhere. They are true sushi artisans, and never fail to meet the high expectations I have of them. And don't miss the soy rolls.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Fun place with very good sushi. Came here for a quiet lunch meeting. Seems like a very popular place. Not well advertised and inside a small business center so this is a well guarded secret. Korean dishes are also offered.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Yirasai is a straight forward plain vanilla neighborhood place with great sushi. I have eaten here several times over the years with my family and I simply love it for what it is. A plain well-tasting miso soup is a good starter and then I often order diverse sushi from the menu. Salmon roe nigiri, spicy tuna and the crazy spicy tuna roll are among the favorites. My wife always orders the sashimi. Busy, but friendly staff.