“Great Place”
Review of T J's Restaurant

T J's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Beltsville
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast, lunch, and dinner here. All the food was good. Especially loved the meatloaf and country fried steak. Staff extremely friendly and attentive. Can't go wrong with this family friendly establishment.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We were traveling through and stopped for a lunch. We enjoyed a bowl of french onion soup and I had a BLT that was good and my husband enjoyed a hot turkey sandwich. Our server was friendly and very accommodating. We had a nice lunch that was quick and delicious.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Good service but the food was disappointing for just me. I had fish and chips and the fish seemed to be frozen package type very greasy. The chips were served or rationed in a small portion. Cole slaw was good. My friend had a flatbread and she liked it.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Had lunch with family while staying at the Comfort Inn nearby. Mostly we had sandwiches and burgers which were very good. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Great Local eatery with a large menu of comfort foods and a great menu of breakfast specialties. Friendly family style restaurant with TV'S on the wall and a home style feeling. Food quality is outstanding and there is plenty of parking out front. Super easy access from I-95...less than a 1/4 mile off the south or northbound exits at Calverton.