“Very good Greek food for carry out ”
Review of YiaYia's Kitchen

YiaYia's Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Beltsville
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Sometimes I find greek carry out dishes to be too salty but this restaurant manages to make nicely balanced dishes that don’t even feel very greasy. Moussaka: delicious, not greasy, flavourful and something for which I want to come back. Zucchini sticks: I’m a sucker for fried zucchini and these were yummy; they do need salt and some lemon (they come with a small yoghurt sauce with no flavor). Gyro: very good and surprisingly not very greasy; their meat is juicy and has a nice bread. The restaurant is cheerful yet small with barely 10 tables so it’s main business is carry out. As they cook or heat to order you have a little wait so it’s good to call ahead 10-15 minutes. Nice to have this place around. I’ll certainly be back!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

The was a great find close to the Ikea at College Park. We are the Lamb Souvlaki Platter. The was well cooked and succulent, the rice was flavored with what tasted chicken broth and the salad was crispy. Glad we found the place.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Very good Greek food in beltsville. We have been a couple of times over the last 3 months. Food is very good with okay pricing. Not the cheapest, but not expensive either. Overall the establishment is clean, staff helpful and food is good. They are not the quickest place to get served, but it is worth the weight. I have heard from some a Greek friend they consider it to be the best Greek food in the DC area. I am not sure I am ready to give it that, but it is very good. No servers and no alcohol served.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

for 8.75 you would think it would be a nice size salad, especially because the gyros are about 8 dollars. But no, we ordered delivery and it was barely enough to get me past the peckish phase. I haven't tried anything else, but whatever you do, don't get the salad. Tiny portions and they add a ton of dressing on the side, but it's worthless without more vegetables to go with it.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We ordered this at work through grub hub, and it did not disappoint. I ordered the Chicken Souvlaki wrap. It's basically a Chicken Kabob gyro, and it was awesome. The Hummus and Pita chps were great as well. Not too oily either. Will definitely order from here again!