“SUPER New Item--Taco Fries”
Review of KFC Taco Bell

KFC Taco Bell
Ranked #54 of 71 Restaurants in Beltsville
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Typical shared KFC with a Taco Bell. Good fast service. The best part was that they are trying a new item (Taco fries: seasoned fries with nacho cheez dip), and it was offered as a freebie, and was DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My wife and I stopped here for dinner on a Thursday evening. This restaurant is a combined Taco Bell/KFC. Seeing several customers standing around waiting, we knew that service was going to be slow. There were several employees in the food preparation area, and they seemed to be having a big discussion. Finally, an employee showed up at the front counter, and I ordered. I was told that crispy chicken was not available unless I waited about 20 minutes. I decided to get the regular chicken instead. I also ordered some chicken tenders. Our order was ready about 10 minutes later. (This was not fast food.)

I was told that they were out of unsweetened iced tea, honey mustard sauce for the tenders, and honey for the biscuits. I had to approach the counter for several other items such as napkins, drink lids, and ketchup, which are normally available in the self-service area, but were missing or empty.

The food was good, although the chicken pieces seemed very small. The iced tea was sickeningly sweet. The macaroni and cheese and potato wedges were good. So were the chicken tenders. The cookies were also good.

The place wasnt very clean. I dont think I would go there again. I just got a bad impression of the whole experience. I had to wonder if there was a manager onsite. If so, where was he/she?

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Here now, really cold out no drivethru line. Really polite employee, correct order, plenty of sauces and napkins. Clean place next to the Wendy's.
At intersection of Beltsville Rs & Calverton Rd in a business park area.
Safe area also

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I visited the restaurant along with my elder sister and my daughter for lunch. This was my first visit to any Mexican restaurant in Silver Spring. I enjoyed vegetarian soft Tacos with red beans and it was great experience. One can also enjoy hard and crispy tacos as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

i mean, how can you screw up taco bell / kfc. i dont know, but they sure did. the drinks tasted like pure sugar as well. awful