“Good happy hour specials”

Old Line Fine Wine Spirits & Bistro
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Beltsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2017

In the back of a wine/beer store with great selection. Follow the black feet to the bistro.
I'm always trying to find good burgers in the area, as it seems to be a tough thing to find in DC. The burgers we had this visit had a lot of potential, but need a little help. My burger was very good, just overcooked. I'll ask for a step down next time to hopefully get the level of pink I was looking for. My husband's burger was good on flavor, but was also overcooked and the patty was much smaller than mine even though both were supposed to be a 1/2 pound. The homemade jalepeno mayo was excellent and added the right kick. The beer list is extensive (20 on tap, 18 of which I would consider craft beer). I really enjoyed the pineapple cider. However, the percent of IPA, fruit and sour beers were too high. Where were the lagers or ambers or straight up wheat beers? Service was efficient and the bar area had a nice ambiance. We didn't go for happy hour but will try to in the future, as it looked like they offered good specials. We will go back, but I think we'll try something else next time.

Larry P, Owner at Old Line Fine Wine Spirits & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you very much for stopping by Old Line and taking the time to leave a review letting us know how we did during your recent visit. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our fare and drink selection, guest feedback is the only way we can move towards the best possible product to offer our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Tuesday evening, a fun, challenging and prize filled time, with good food and service. Large happy hour menu with lots of beer choices included. Wings, hummus, grilled chicken sandwich, soup, all tasty and we'll priced. Trivia was well organized, fast moving and about 16 teams represented

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Old Line hoping to find a nice sipping bourbon, and I found not only that but a bit of an education on bourbon. The owners are very friendly and helpful, and there's absolutely no b.s. I highly recommend this place. If you have time, stay for lunch or supper in the pub at the back, the food is very good, and the staff really bend over backwards for you.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Old Line when visiting family in Beltsville. Was latte confused when I first walked in and was in a liquor store. But found a great bar and restaurant after walking through. The Fish and Chips are very good - excellent remoulade!! Very good beer selection in both the restaurant and in the store.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Surprise, surprise. Yes, it is in the rear of a liquor store that used to be a Circuit City store that is hidden in the back of a nondiscript shopping center near my favorite Costco, but it really does have the best damn hamburger within a hundred miles or so. Pair that with killer fries and home made jalapeño mayo and you have a foodie/craft brew hangout of the highest order. Promise to keep this our little secret please.

1  Thank barymad