All reviews dc area movie theater sales manager shuttle bus front desk staff minute drive breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay night's sleep business trip hotel restaurant the hotel is clean checking in maryland trent freeway campus
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff is very helpful and courteous. Rooms are fine. Beds comfortable. Convenient location. There is a work out room but it is cold and the music is too loud making the TV impossible to hear. There is a new elliptical replacing a broken bicycle.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Doggie_traveler915,
Thank you for the feedback and loyality with us. We will take this observations and work toward improving our services and glad you enjoyed the new fitness equipment.
We also take pride in engaging our guests and wonderful that you recognized this as well.
Be Well
AnthonyGM

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Recently stated here due to a power outage. I must say I was surprised with my stay. I'm very picky when it comes to a good firm but soft mattress, and this place has it! Both my son and I slept very well. We even brought our pillows from home, only to discover we didn't need them. The Sheraton also has very nice soft pillows.

Has a restaurant bar, but was closed when we checked in at 10:30 PM. I was not pleased, because It would have been nice to get a drink/night cap before going to dreamland. It's really the only thing I didn't like, restaurant closes too early on weekends.

Don't purchase the breakfast option when you book room, unless you like buffet style breakfast with scrambled eggs. I like my eggs over medium. So, I ordered the American breakfast, which is the same cost of the buffet.

This is now my go to hotel when I need a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

John P.
Thank you for choosing us and trust your power is up and running with no damage. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to being on standby for any other needs.
Be Well
Anthony

Reviewed 3 March 2018

After a week of average hotels, this was a great one to cap off the final night on the road. The hotel is clean and classy, while the rooms were spotless and really comfortable. One thing that was a pleasant surprise was the restaurant. Most of these chains have typical menus, but the chef put together a different and diverse menu. I got a very good price on this via Priceline's 'express deal.'

Room tip: Book via Priceline
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

535Kevinm,
Thank you for sharing your stay with us and the wonderful feedback you provided. Our associaties are the strength for the Hotel and Chef Driss does enjoy cooking.
Look forward to a returned visit when traveling to Beltsville.
Anthony

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Nice hotel to stay a few days.
It is directly to the interstate.the staff is helpfull.
It was more then i expected.
The rooms are very nice ,clean,even starbucks coffee.
You also can upgrade to the lounge on the 9 floor.
Fingerfood,tee,coffee etc.
For the price it is worth it.
Will come back.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Arno,
Wonderful to hear about your visit with us and we all do look forward to a return visit. Thank you for the feedback.
AnthonyGM

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Stayed one night on a business trip. Perfectly fine hotel close to the interstate. There was nothing exceptional about it, but there was also nothing wrong. Not a lot within walking distance of the hotel, but there is a movie theater across the parking lot, which was good as we did not have further transportation for the evening on our group trip.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Mattlowa,
Thank you for the review and do hope that we will see you again for any travel to the area.
Be well