“StayCation Lunch”
Review of Milk & Honey Cafe

Milk & Honey Cafe
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Beltsville
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I was invited to this cozy little Awesome Spot. From the staff in the Kitchen to the host was very lively and with positive energy. The Food was very colorful and delicious. I will be back soon before they turns this location into Milk & Cheese, please lol. There is nothing bad on the menu if you get the grits and lobster tail get the tail on a separate plate to enjoy the texture

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Let's do this differently, the cons come first. First of all its 12 degrees outside and it felt the same in the cafe, which made it very hard to completely enjoy the meal with a coat on. Second the customer service is lacking for it to be such a small place. Our water was never refilled, the don't clear the tables and when they do come pass your table you better tell them all you need because you don't know the next time they well be back. I also noticed that the sugar containers at the majority of the tables had food and/or coffee spills on them, which means they are not wiped down daily YUK. We got there around 9am. Now the pros, the food was delicious. We ordered Crab cake Benedict, chicken and biscuits and Vanilla Cognac French toast. We ordered the congac French toast which cost between $17-20. However they sent out regular French toast. When I questioned the waiter she said its in the syrup. I advised her there was no cognac in these and that they can just charge me the regular french toast in which they did $8. If you want a taste breakfast, this is the place. I will be going back and hopefully they work out the negatives beginning with the heat which is unacceptable. I'm giving this a 3 because it's not just about the food its the total package.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place is tiny but the food is WORTH it. I had shrimp and grits with spicy Turkey sausage. It was superb. I also tasted my dad's Basic French Toast. It had a little crunch that went well with the Georgia fried chicken.

The atmosphere is friendly and the clientele is nice and friendly. They play Motown music that gives everything a pleasant uplifting feeling.

Expect to pay between 10 - 20 dollars for your entree. The four of us are for $90 (excluding tip).

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Milk and honey cafe is in an odd location that used to be Swahili cafe. Everything seems small and tight- including the parking. They actually encourage you to wait in your car given the limited space. For brunch, the menu is southern comfort food and it’s delicious. Just make sure to make reservations via yelp

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I have visited a couple times and the food is excellent. The food arrived in a timely fashion and the presentation was great. The food was freshly prepared and pleasant to view before digging in. I have tried to visit on other occasions but the word is out and the wait was just too long due to this being a small restaurant. I would recommend going during the weekday.