“Favorite Lunch Break Spot”
Review of Lee's Asian Bistro

Lee's Asian Bistro
Ranked #46 of 159 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We love coming here with my coworkers about once every 1-2 weeks. Always a good time. We are so sad they are closed on Mondays!
We really love their food. Great quantity and great price. The bourbon chicken is awesome. Recently, I've fallen in love with the shrimp pad Thai (contains peanuts). Excellent shrimp egg roll.
If you are going for lunch, get their early, like at least by 11:30am, as it gets crowded.
Will be back next week!

2  Thank TravelKat21

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about how delicious the food is here. Hands down the best Asian food I have had. Everything we had was made in house and was delicious, the wonton soup had fresh made wonton with the doughy texture of authentic won ton.
Run to this place. You will be glad you did!!!
Authentic food, quality ingredients and delicious

2  Thank thekauz
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My wife and I have been wanting to try Lee’s Asian Bistro for a long time and I wish we had done so sooner. Very close to our home we stopped in for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. The place has about 8 or so smallish tables for dine in and have carry-out. The menu also says the deliver. Speaking of the menu, it’s huge and my only gripe is that not very many of the dishes have a description of what the dish is. I suppose you can ask, but a brief description would also be helpful. My wife got the Cajun shrimp and I got the teriyaki chicken. Both came with self-serve drinks and a bowl of white rice. The shrimp was listed as “spicy” but we found it very acceptable and not very spicy. The chicken was the hit, served with broccoli and cooked to perfection with a great sauce. We shared the two dishes and still had a good serving to take home. All for approx. $29 after we used a $3 off coupon we got in the mail.
The wait staff were very nice and the food was at our table as fast as you’d ever want it to be. This may be a new favorite place of ours.

2  Thank Barry P
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Would you eat at a place where the local EMS, police, and firfighters eat?
I always do...and have yet to be proven dissatisfied.
At lunch today, I saw them all ordering at Lee's. Enough said...but,
I had the orange chicken lunch special...best I have ever had...succulent white meat chicken in a crusty coated shell with 'made to perfection' orange sauce.
This place is amazing.

2  Thank naturequest
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Best Asian foot in harford county . I have eaten there when I can . You have to eat there , place clean comfortable and you seem to get your food faster than take out . This place is worth drive , others in area definitely not as good .

2  Thank Pat Q