All reviews breakfast buffet tennis courts eggs benedict turn down service service charge indoor pool ocean front york river private beach harborview room get away donuts workout room new england cliff walk first floor spa treatments
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great location for a special night away. We took advantage of the four course dinner plan, which was delicious and worth every penny! The room was spotlessly clean, with great amenities. Can’t wait to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StageNeckInnTeam, Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Beverly,

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at Stage Neck Inn so much that you decided to write a lovely review to be shared. Our wonderful staff works diligently to ensure our guests have the best possible experience while staying with us.

I'll certainly pass along your comments to our Executive Chef and Dining Room staff as well as our Stage Neck Inn Team.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I hope you'll join us again in the near future.

Regards;

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Stage Neck Inn is in a beautiful location of York Harbor. The rooms are exceptionally clean, well appointed and comfortable.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have returned many times and always look forward to our next relax full visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
StageNeckInnTeam, Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you, Laura, for writing this lovely review to be shared with others. Our staff does work diligently to ensure our guests receive the best possible service, clean rooms and an enjoyable dining experience.

I'm pleased you chose Stage Neck Inn and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We return to this lovely inn every year. We love spending a few days here because the beach is so accessable, and there is also a nice outdoor pool. If it rains - no problem, because there is also an indoor pool. We enjoy treating ourselves to a wonderful spa treatment. We also enjoy the scrumptious breakfast, and all the delicious meals. York is a great area to visit and the Stage Neck is the perfect place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
StageNeckInnTeam, Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you, Jane, for taking the time to write this wonderful review of Stage Neck Inn. As I continue to mention in my review responses I realize there are many options along the lovely coast of Maine and am pleased that you chose the Stage Neck Inn.

Our staff strive to ensure all our guests expectations are met and their stay with us is enjoyable. And, as you mentioned, it surely is wonderful having the beach close and relaxing to the soothing sounds and scents of the ocean.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Before heading back to the airport and home we decided to stay a night at this Inn. I loved the location. We took a walk on the beach and smelled the sea air. The room was clean, however the TV control was very dirty which surprised me because the rest of the facility is spotless. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning and was able to sit by the window and enjoy the waves and birds on the beach. Beware of the % added to your food and hotel bill. I would recommend this Inn it was quiet and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
StageNeckInnTeam, Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review to share. I realize there are many choices when looking for a place along the coast and thank you for choosing the Stage Neck Inn.

Our housekeeping staff works tirelessly to ensure all guest rooms are neat, orderly and spotless. I apologize for the remote being overlooked and have passed this info along to the Housekeeping Manager to address.

I'm pleased you were able to relax hearing the soothing sounds of the ocean and salt air scent. And sincerely hope you'll be back for a longer stay.

Regards;

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Another beautiful visit in August!
Two lower rooms.
Gorgeous weather.
Excellent service!!
Thank you to all for a wonderful stay especially Tracey in Housekeeping! She always goes above and beyond to take care of us!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
StageNeckInnTeam, Manager at Stage Neck Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review. Our staff works diligently to ensure our guests have an enjoyable, comfortable stay and that their expectations are not only met but exceeded.

Housekeeping works around the clock to ensure the rooms are fresh, clean, neat and orderly. Thank you for mentioning Tracey and I will certainly let her as well as her Manager know how pleased you were with her.

Although we can't take credit for the good August weather I'm pleased the weather cooperated making your stay more enjoyable. I realize you have many choices and am pleased that you choose Stage Neck Inn for your family vacation.

We hope you'll join us again in the very near future.