See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a few weeks back and the owner checked us in and out. Can't fault his efforts and I think he's a one man show so does everything on his own which means there is wAit times etc. bedrooms and bathrooms were ok but our beds were a little soft. An ok place to put your head. My biggest thing about this place was the rules of staying seemed oh so stringent and imposed heavily from check outs to parking spots.... I hate rules on holiday and like to meander and take my time..... I'm not sure this fits well with the host! But all in all a trouble free stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank PrestonSteve
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed 4 nights. The rules regarding parking, guests/ visitors, extended usages of the facilities are clearly expressed by the management. I found them to be different than other vacation Inns and Hotels in the vicinity. Suggest you get a copy of this agreement before making reservations. I wish we had. Beds I found were extremely uncomfottable. There are alternatives in the area prices comparitively choose wisely.

Room Tip: Bring pillows,towels,coffee maker and a sense of humor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank bob g
longbeachmotorinn, Public Relations Manager at Long Beach Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Long Beach Motor Inn for your vacation .
Our restrictions for " registered guest only " is similar to every other facility on York Beach , with posted signs out front of all properties on York Beach .

Currently , Before any reservation & payment is consummated any one who doesn't accept & agree with our rules & policies is welcome to cancel cheerfully !
Our beds are brand new out of the box which are very firm as we excel in making sure all our guest have the finest quality in our hospitality furnishings towards all our guest .

We are happy you had a great vacation ! Best wishes

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed a night here recently. We loved the friendliness of the proprietor and the retro décor of our room. We didn't get to enjoy the pool or the backyard with the firepit, but they both looked awesome. You are right across the street from the beach and the place is immaculately kept up!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I'll give the owner some credit on this one. He's a one man show. He does everything around the hotel, checks you in, changes the sheet, vacuums, cleans the pool and so on. On top of all this, he is super friendly and helpful. This isn't a typical place we would have stayed but, it was the best price for a last minute trip. My only "complaint's" are that the beds were a little hard and that the bath towels were small. The towels to dry off were like hands towels. Aside from those, this was a nice hotel. I gave this place a 4 because he does everything and manages to keep stuff clean and working properly. Even with the old wall paper.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great location across the street from beach. Despite the outdated rooms (~circa 1964), they are very clean.

Not a fan of the oversized parking lot speed bumps. No free beach parking the day you arrive or leave, only for the night you are there. Owner tries to charge you $20 parking per day while there is meter parking on the street and multiple lots for $10 or less. Owner is running around with his head cut off - a bit quirky (you'll see).

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple