“This Nevada is tranquil vs the one out West”
Review of Nevada Motel

Nevada Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in York Beach
Nevada Motel
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in York Beach
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Only giving average because of the age of the facility. Staff/owner Paul was great. Our room was up top facing the sea. Clean, clean and central to the beach on the main drag. I was thrown back in time and couldn't have enjoyed York Beach more by spending twice as much at another spot. Would return in a heartbeat. (They also gave us a jump start in the morning for my car.. so as for customer service..!!)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 July 2017

In the high priced area, this hotel was a value for me, not fancy but location was great. owner very friendly and helpful....right across the street from the beach.was ableto listen to the waves all night...loved it. Nubble light house right up the road.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

After reading other reviews, I have to say that I do agree with some. Yes, the motel is a bit dated, no it's not fancy but the room was clean and had everything we needed for the weekend. The staff was friendly and accommodating as well as interesting to talk with. We very much enjoyed learning of the history of the motel and then some! The best part of our stay was having an awesome view of the ocean and easily walked across the street to enjoy it even more. This motel may not be for everyone, depending on individual needs and standards BUT it was a fun and enjoyable experience for us.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carla K
Reviewed 17 August 2015

The hotel owners cut me a good deal on this property because I'm here for an extended stay, even though it's the height of the season. This isn't for everyone - if you prefer the creature comforts of a Hampton/Courtyard, etc, you will not like it here. That said, I'm not here to hang out in my room, and the Nevada is located in the middle of the strip, across from the beach and it's clean and quiet. The people running the place have been nothing but friendly and accomodating and after my first of three weeks I have zero complaints. No shower in my room, no wifi, a/c in the bedroom only, TV is small but does have cable. As noted: if you need creature comforts this isn't for you, but if you like being next to the ocean and in the middle of the action, here you go.

Location: it's within two blocks of the surf shop, a restaurant and two general stores where you can get beer, ice, smokes, food, toiletries and everything else you need or want - this area is crazy expensive this time a year, so if you're trying to do this on a budget, better find somewhere that you can cook.

Room Tip: It's a two-story motel - I think the second floor end room closest to the beach would be best...