“Expected more”
Review of China Bistro - CLOSED

China Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had enjoyed my dinner, but my wife thought it was bland Would think twice about going back. Usually Chinese restaurant gives you chow mein noodles with the mustard and duck sauce, here the duck sauce was in a squeeze bottles and no mustard was served

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff, quick, eat in or take out. Crab rangoons were great, sesame chicken and general tsao's chicken were pretty good. chicken fingers had too much batter and were greasy, fried rice had a strong pepper flavor, thai red curry chicken with vegetables wasn't even edible. Ok food overall.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

You can order in or out, just across from the Microtel Hotel. We sat at the restaurant, which is a pleasant place and had excellent quick service. Food was delicious and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This year my husband and I decided to try China Bistro on Easter Sunday. We were not disappointed. The buffet featured a delicious baked ham in addition to the usual Chinese selections that are always very good. We usually come to the Sunday buffet at least once a month and are thoroughly satisfied with the selection, freshness, and taste of the food. Now we will make the China Bistro Easter buffet a tradition.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I got the wonton soup(pork)-$2.95, the cold fresh lobster spring roll (2 for $6.50), and the chicken with broccoli ($9.25) to go. I was greatly surprised to see that the wonton soup was loaded with cabbage, broccoli, big chunks of pork and at least 4 giant pork wontons... it was really yummy and a lot of food for the price! As for the lobster spring rolls, I'd skip the lobster part as there was very little in each, but, they were bursting with crisp fresh veggies and fresh mint... by the time I had finished my soup and rolls I was full! The chicken with broccoli was good as well, very moist chicken but as with a lot of chinese it was swimming in brown sauce but it was tasty and at least 2 meals worth.