“Yum! ”

Days Crabmeat and Lobster
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Tasty but my only complaint is I like my meat a little more chopped up for easier eatage but that's not really a bad complaint as such. Fried clams were great also

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Actually the food was quite good - fried clams, chowder, fish sandwich but the people were not a friendly as could be. Not bad at all, just, well distracted let's say

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stopped at Days on a recent trip to Maine. We were pleasantly surprised to see that they had a special on lobster rolls so KC and I each order one. They were great.
Since our last visit, Days added more picnic tables and had a large covered area. This is strictly a place where you order at the window and carry your food to your table. However, the view of the salt marsh is great and the food is very good.

1  Thank PeterTGardenCity_NY
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Typical Maine version of a "food truck" without wheels. Walk up, wait in line place your order, pick up and find a picnic table or "take with". Very popular, somewhat limited parking, especially if you are driving a motorhome. However, it worked. Lobster rolls were excellent, as reputed. Will try crab next time and there will be a next time.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had a quick lunch of a fried haddock sandwich and fries. The sandwich was very very good but the fries honestly were the best french fries I have ever eaten. I don't know the secret - they were of course hot and fresh but the taste was incredible. They had a slightly sweet taste that was, I guess, due to the type of potato they used. I would go back just for the fries alone. Whatever you order, GET THE FRIES.