“Nice local breakfast lunch cafe”
Review of Ship's Chow Hall

Ship's Chow Hall
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Wiscasset
Cuisines: American
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch, 5am - 2pm. Near Huber's market and the Concord Bus Line. Very wonderful, true Maine diner. Wonderful
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The friendly staff serves homemade specials. It has the "no frills" just good eats atmosphere. Just a nice enjoyable place to eat.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

The owner usally comes in at 3am to bake fresh muffins and bread, a couple days ago we went for the excellent breakfast, and left with hot out of the oven blueberry muffins and a loaf of homemade cranberry bread only negative small seating area but well worth it.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We were on our way home to NH and looking for a place for breakfast. This caught my husbands eye. Very homey and excellent food. My eggs were perfect and I'm very fussy about my eggs. Homemade bread, and home fries made with red potatoes. I had onion added to mine and they were great. Love home fries made with red potatoes!! Locals dine here often. I highly recommend this place!! You won't be sorry. Not expensive either.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

If Tina, the owner, is in the dining room she will greet you with a smile and a warm welcome. This is tipical breakfast/lunch diner. Regardless of what you order, be sure to order one of the five homemade breads, all fresh and made by Tina.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Craving blueberry pancakes, my friend and I stopped in here for breakfast. Excellent food, quick and friendly service combine to
There are loads of breakfast and lunch choices including pancakes, omellettes, homefries, homemade cranberry bread. The sausage accompanying my blueberry pancakes was perfectly seasoned as well as the toast accompanying my friend's vegetable omelette.
Locals as well as tourists filled this place for the hour we enjoyed our leisurely breakfast.