“Half or Whole?”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Unknowingly ordered a BLT and this is the question I got. Said whole thinking of a normal BLT. Wow! What I got was two monstrous pieces of bread with what seemed like a pound of bacon. It was delicious but way beyond what one person could or should eat. I ate half and am stuffed. Best French fries I've had in a long time. Didn't try the huge whoopie pies but they look good. I will be back but I will order more wisely.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stopped for a sandwich after a day of shopping. This place has an extensive menu, eat in or carry out. We shared a Rueben. It was loaded with lean corned beef and the appropriate condiments. To let you know how large the large was we shared the sandwich and still needed to take half of it home. Very tasty. They also have a large breakfast menu, plus dinner plates, burritos. Not just sandwiches.

1  Thank PamSeay12
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food friendly staff and always a great value for your money.this is one of the last true eating establishments with fresh homemade food and great customer service. A truest excellent experience

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We finely made it to try Big G's .was great loved the food .no wait at all .very busy .was excited .to see all the big plates of food going by. We took more home than we ate so we got two meals for the price of one. We will be back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

While this restaurant is 15 minutes "out of the way" for those tourists traveling the I95 corridor, it is so worth it! Get off at one of the two Waterville exits, cross the bridge into Winslow and you are just a few minutes from awesomeness. Us locals love the huge and fresh breakfasts and awesome sandwiches. Hint - do not order a full sandwich unless you want leftovers. A half sandwich is plenty for my husband and I. Our favorite go to sandwich is the Dudley Do Right. Great service, food and value.