“A good sports Pub”

Add it.
Stockhouse Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Lot's of TV's to watch your favorite teams, good selection of adult beverages, good food and lots of selections. Not a bad place at all, good service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have been using the Stockhouse for retirement parties for years. Everytime it ends up being a great decision. Good prices for both drinks and menu items and plenty of room to put tables together. Our server this evening, Samantha took great care of our party of 10. We'll continue to go back!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went here after an intramural softball game with our team. We were able to put tables together on the back deck to sit and eat outside. Once we finally overcame the confusion of having the staff deal with a large crowd, our waitress was great and got our orders for drinks and food promptly and we had a nice experience. She was also able to split the checks and didn't seem overwhelmed by the process. I had the soup and half sandwich. The sandwich was good (turkey), and the soup (French onion) was a little too salty. Overall it was good, but it was definitely a reasonable meal. I would go back after a game.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Beauriful night on he outside porch, but that's where it ends. Over 20 minutes for the waitperson to acknowledge that we were even there. Ordered beer and another 20 minutes for it to arrive after the appetizer did. Then the waitperson actually asked us how everything was before any meals had arrived. I think their skimpy short shorts are decreasing the blood flow to their brains. I ordered a veggie​ quesadilla expecting a lot more than mushrooms and green peppers. It was also burned. Not good. We keep going back thinking it will be better. I think we have our answer for sure this time

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Stockhouse six times in the last three months. The food and service are very consistent. I have the chicken parm, turkey burger, chicken wrap and the stockhouse club all where good but I recommend the stockhouse club. I always sit at the bar and service has always been good. So if your in Westbrook I would recommend the Stockhouse.