“Fantastic food”

Profenno's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This Restuarant & Pub has some amazing food with a fantastic menu with a wide range of choices from sandwiches, pizzas to entrees. Great Bar with a full beer and liquor to make this place a A+ spot to go so if you haven’t treated yourself so delay Get on your way.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Which is weird because I love an onion pizza. but they were were so unevenly cut and huge and a lot...that it sogged out the middle so bad it was like eating onions, flour and water. broke my heart...Ill stick to the pepperoni I guess not so much moisture. Pizza is finicky in my opinion, more is not better.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

My wife and I go maybe once a week for subs or one of their specials. They have a big menu to choose from, everything from pizza to poor boys! When you order a large sub and fries you'll be lucky to finish it. I now only order a half sub, fries, and a drink. I walk away full.
All their subs are full, you will have no complaints. My wife likes the BLT but says there's way too much bacon, imagine that!
Give them a try, you'll be glad you did.
Oh yeah, they are very reasonable in their prices.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Have been to Profenno's many times but had some of my bowling friends go there. The food is all very delicious and the prices are very reasonable. Service is good and they are very accommodating. This is a place for all ages. They do service alcohol.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Thought we would try their pizza after living in the area for awhile. Website said open Sun 12 to 10 but closed Oct 30 at 5pm. Won't bother again. Enough other options to give our $ to.