“Website says open sun, doors say no”

Profenno's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 68 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Thought we would try their pizza after living in the area for awhile. Website said open Sun 12 to 10 but closed Oct 30 at 5pm. Won't bother again. Enough other options to give our $ to.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my husband. The service was friendly, the Calzone was excellent! The temp was a bit warm in the pizza area, but the bar area was cooler. We will be back.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

have been eating at profennos for decades. a great bar as well with darts pool and live entertainment . specials every day and night great pizza and some of thje best fried clams around.cant pass place ..

Reviewed 15 April 2015

The pepperoni pizza and home made brownie bars make me happy. I know it is simple but it is a pizzeria and I know what to expect. I usually get takeout but have eaten in the bar and it is premade bagged frozen food so it isn't my personal preference. Again you know what you are getting and it is ok if need that fix. I have found the service to be a bit surly or non-existent in the area where you pick up pizza but in the bar it seems ok.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Friendly place for friends to gather...Good bar and tender's with pretty good food...Lunch , dinner, or snack joint later in the evening...